Clarification Text for Teknolojidekadın.org Visitors
As the Woman in Technology Association (“Association” or “Wtech”), the personal data of the visitors of the www.wtechplatform.com website (“Site”) and Wtech Platform (“Platform” together with the Site) are protected by the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”). ), secondary regulations and Personal Data Protection Board Decisions (together, “KVK legislation”), we show maximum sensitivity for processing and protecting it.
This Clarification Text, within the scope of www.teknolojidekadin.org website and Wtech Platform, regarding how your personal data is collected and processed by the Association of Women in Technology, within the scope of personal data processing activities for you, Wtech Platform visitors, in order to fulfill the obligation of disclosure arising from the KVK legislation as the data controller. has been prepared.
Your Personal Data
Membership: The following categories and types of personal data that you share with us through the electronic form you fill out during your subscription to the platform are collected and processed.
•Your identity information: name and surname
• Your account information: username, e-mail address, phone number, password
• Education information: current education status (associate degree, undergraduate, graduate, doctorate); your university, faculty, department, scholarship and class information and your graduation status
•Your CV information: your personal data in the CV / CV document you shared
• Audio-visual recordings: your shared photo
• Other information: Interests, Video link
Newsletter: Within the scope of your e-bulletin subscription, only your e-mail address that you share with us via the form is collected and processed.
Site (Cookies): Even if you are not a member of the Platform, certain analytical data such as your computer or mobile device’s IP address, browser version, your use of the Site and errors encountered may be processed automatically through cookies during your visit to the Site. Cookies are small files that are stored to help your internet browser save information during your visit to websites.
Our Personal Data Processing Purposes and Methods
Within the scope of the platform, your personal data is processed in a limited and measured way in electronic and physical environments in a limited and measured manner in connection with the following processing purposes, in writing, by automatic or non-automatic methods, in accordance with the KVK legislation, for the following purposes, in a limited and measured manner:
• Bringing together our members and our members, institutions and angel investors in line with their interests and preferences, and ensuring interaction between them,
• To inform people who have studied or have studied in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) about job and internship opportunities and to provide these people with job and internship opportunities in these fields,
• To carry out activities such as organizations, events, meetings, workshops and projects in line with the goals and objectives of the association and to ensure participation in similar activities,
• To ensure communication between our members, investors and relevant official and non-governmental institutions and organizations,
To carry out communication activities regarding the Platform with our members,
• Evaluating and responding to complaints and requests regarding the platform,
• Prepare reports in line with the objectives and targets announced by the Association,
• To work for the improvement and development of the Platform and the Site and to prevent malicious use,
• To fulfill the legal obligations of the association.
Methods of Collection of Personal Data and Our Reasons for Legal Processing
Your personal data is collected from you personally, in accordance with the KVK legislation, electronically and physically, by notifying us of your e-mail address in order to log in with your personal data to manage your account on the www.wtechplatform.com website, to become a member, to apply for a project or to subscribe to the E-Bulletin. is obtained.
In line with the above purposes, your personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the following legal reasons within the scope of paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the KVKK:
•Pursuant to subparagraph (c) of paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the KVKK, it is necessary for the processing of personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract (for example, to provide necessary services in line with your areas of interest in accordance with your membership purpose)
• Obligation to fulfill our legal obligations as data controller in accordance with subparagraph (ç) of paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the KVKK (for example, sharing information with official institutions)
• In accordance with subparagraph (f) of paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the KVKK, data processing is mandatory for our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms (for example, the development of the website or the prevention of abuse of the Platform)
The processing of your personal data in processes that cannot be based on the above legal compliance reasons will be carried out in line with your express consent.
Personal Data Sharing
We may share your personal data with the following third parties in the country to the extent necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes:
Within the scope of the projects and studies we carry out as an association, with companies, non-governmental organizations, other private law legal entities and real persons and official institutions and organizations that are our project/business/work partners, if necessary and to the extent necessary for their realization,
• With companies that are potential or current investors, sponsors, employers or project owners, non-governmental organizations, other private law legal entities and real businesses and official institutions and organizations,
• With official institutions and organizations in order to fulfill our legal obligations,
• With our suppliers, when necessary and to the extent necessary, for the provision of services and products that we outsource as the Association.
Private law legal entities with whom we share your personal data are obliged to process and protect your personal data for the purpose of sharing, within the scope of the contracts they have made with our Association, unless otherwise stipulated in the KVK legislation, and these persons are under the control of our Association within the scope of such data processing activities.
Your Rights According to KVK Legislation
Your rights listed below are regulated in Article 11 of KVKK:
a) Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
b) If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
d) To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
e) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
f) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
g) Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
h) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
i) To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
If you want to apply for your personal data within the scope of KVKK, you can submit your applications via the KVK Information Request form, which you can access from the link https://www.wtechplatform.com/null/…../,
• Woman in Technology Association– Kemeraltı Cad. No: 24 K.7 Galata, Karaköy / Istanbul by adding the necessary official documents for identity confirmation; or
• You can send it to the address email@example.com by using a registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or by using the e-mail address registered in the system of the Association, which was previously notified to the Association by the relevant person.
Our association will finalize application requests within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, according to the nature of the request, in accordance with Article 13 of the KVKK. If the transaction requires cost, the tariff determined by the KVK Board will be applied. If the request is rejected, the reason(s) for the refusal will be justified in writing or electronically.
This Clarification Text may be updated in order to comply with changing conditions and legal regulations. Updates to be made by the association will be notified to you.
Woman in Technology Association